“You can’t teach an old dog new tricks.”
But can an old chatte learn a new langue? Let’s hope so!
Je ne parle pas français… mais. I don’t speak French… yet. (Neither does the cat. He just likes how he looks in the beret.)
The purpose of this site is to collect useful and interesting stuff related to learning French.
Here’s the tentative posting schedule:
- Lundi: livres (books) & learning tools
- Mardi: le monde moderne (le pop culture)
- Mercredi: mots (words) et marks (pronunciation, cognates, accent marks)
- Jeudi: J’ai une surprise!
- Vendredi: verbes, voyelles, et vocab
If you’re also a student of the language of love, join me. If you see mistakes, school me. If I like you, you may pet me. All comments – English, French, even catty remarks – are welcome.